We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kids clothes seminyak

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
kids clothes seminyak

hi, am off to SEMINYAK for 7 nights with a girlfriend in May.

Are there good quality boys clothing (he's 4 yrs old) to buy?

I usually buy him his winter clothing from Country Road and the like now but wondered if I should

hold off til I go away?

Bentley
reviews: 1
1. Re: kids clothes seminyak

You need to walk. You can start at Seminyak Square, follow Laksmana to the Basankasa turn off on the right and then keep going until you reach Kuta. Actually, you will pass Jalan Kunti on the right hand side in Seminyak and there is a lovely shop down there about 100 metres on the left.

You will find many quality children's outfitters on the way to Kuta - but I've never heard of any of the brands. The only brand I've recognised is Osh Kosh and they have shops in the Discovery Mall at Tuban and the Kuta Galleria. Of course, there are several other children's clothiers in these malls.

Melbourne
2. Re: kids clothes seminyak

Thanks for that, I will hold off til my trip!

Darwin
reviews: 17
3. Re: kids clothes seminyak

I bought lots of lovely clothing for my kids at Kuta Kids. There are several stores around the Seminyak area. I also found a lovely store that has beautiful quality stuff called Clara Mia, which was on Laksmana where Liccylaccy mentioned. Good luck, Bali is perfect for kids clothing and there are plenty of quality stores around Seminyak. Also the large shopping centre opposite Waterbom Park had an amazing children's shop - on the 3rd floor I think.

Melbourne
4. Re: kids clothes seminyak

Thanks so much. So they do sell winter clothing too?

Australia
reviews: 3
5. Re: kids clothes seminyak

http://www.dandelionkid.com/

Dandelions Kids - it's gorgeous, but Australian prices.

Australia
reviews: 48
6. Re: kids clothes seminyak

Go to Centro and Matahari. you can get good cargos, shorts, jeans, t' shirts, shirts etc.

Otherwise you will find most boutiques sell mostly girls wear or summer clothing.

7. Re: kids clothes seminyak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:49 am, November 04, 2010