We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 bedroom 5 star villa Seminyak

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
1 bedroom 5 star villa Seminyak

Hello,

We are heading over for our Honyemoon in September and have decided on the Ritz Carlton at Jimbaran. Or should we do Nusa Dua instead?

We also want to stay 4 nights in Seminyak. Can anyone reccommend a nice 1 bedroom 5 star villa with our own private pool and chef like i have been seeing in some ofthe reviews.

We would like a nice pretty and clean location and accessible to town.

Budget would be about 300 night as it is only 1 bedroom some of the ones i have been seeing are 500+ a night but they seem to be 2 or 3 bedroom villas.

Also what is the best method of booking accommodation? Should we book online or call direct? What's the cheapest method?

Thankyou

sydney
1. Re: 1 bedroom 5 star villa Seminyak

Hi Mboutros

for budget around USD 300 in seminyak, you can go to bali island villa is USD 260, or The Seiryu villa is USD 300, the ahimsa at USD 263, and i think all of the villa have honeymoon package. all villa is a fantastic private pool villa, Much more romance guaranteed !:)

you can review the villas and compare the rate in balivillas.com, villabalivillas.com, topbalivillas.com, baliluxuryprivatevillas.com, paradisebalivillas.com

for method booking i will prefers go to online booking rather than call direct..is more cheapest :)

anyway, have a great time for your honeymoon

2. Re: 1 bedroom 5 star villa Seminyak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:49 am, July 04, 2008
3. Re: 1 bedroom 5 star villa Seminyak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, October 02, 2009