We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about transfers/walking and Jaci Tours

Which Franschhoek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami, Florida
reviews: 4
Question about transfers/walking and Jaci Tours

I'm staying in Franschhoek for 2 nights at the end of the year and was wondering if all the wineries in that area are within walking distance. My husband and I are in our twenties so we don't mind walking/climbing.

Also, I've seen a couple of posts about a woman named Jaci that offers transfers/tours in the area, however, the e-mail address for her is no longer valid. Has anyone used her recently and/or have updated contact information for her?

London
reviews: 22
1. Re: Question about transfers/walking and Jaci Tours

Hi MTirado,

Many of the wineries are close to our village, however some are further out into the valley. Take a look at the excellent map in the online-brochure available from the local tourism bureau website at;

http://franschhoek.org.za/

There is also a listing page in the brochure which gives contact details for local transfer/tour companies.

Enjoy our beatiful valley.

bernie (La Fontaine guest-house, Franschhoek)

Cape Town Central...
2. Re: Question about transfers/walking and Jaci Tours

Hi, I am jaci and my new e-mail address is jaciconradie@gmail.com I would be honoured if you would e-mail me and give me the privilege to take you on a tour or transfer you to or from a destination.

We give personal attention to detail.

My mobile:+2784 980 1323

3. Re: Question about transfers/walking and Jaci Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Franschhoek