We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ashbourne House Guest House

Which Franschhoek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
reviews: 24
Ashbourne House Guest House

We have decided to stay at the Ashbourne House in Franschhoek and I am curious if anyone can give feed back on each of the rooms. Particularly the Balcony Suite. Info on any of the rooms would be appreciated.

Cape Town
Destination Expert
for Western Cape, Cape Town
reviews: 102
1. Re: Ashbourne House Guest House

I stayed at Ashbourne House last August. The reviews on TA are accurate!

Beautifully maintined, comfortable and frindly helpful owners.

I stayed in Classique, it was a very large comfortable room (not a suite) Big comfortable bed, two very good armchairs. Fantastic bathroom with large shower and good water pressure. AQll beautifully maintained with great attention to detail, good linen etc.

I would suggest you drop an e-mail to the owners and ask them to describe the merits of various rooms to you.

Chicago
reviews: 24
2. Re: Ashbourne House Guest House

Thank you so much for your input!

Cape Town
Destination Expert
for Western Cape, Cape Town
reviews: 102
3. Re: Ashbourne House Guest House

You are very welcome, enjoy you stay!

4. Re: Ashbourne House Guest House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Franschhoek