We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Friday night fireworks

Which Wildwood Crest hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh...
reviews: 28
Friday night fireworks

Hello,

We booked a room in Wildwood Crest for 4 nights. We are planning on spending time in Cape May during the day, and hanging out in Wildwood Crest in the evenings. (at least that is the plan as of this moment) can anyone tell me where the fireworks can be seen in the wildwoods? I've never been there, and have no idea how big the entire area of Wildwood is North, Crest, etc. Can you see the fireworks from the beach at Wildwood Crest too?

Thanks so much for your insight! I really appreciate it!

Warmest Regards!

jessica

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Honeymoons and Romance
reviews: 186
1. Re: Friday night fireworks

10 PM starts the wonderful fireworks. Walk past the convention center.

Pittsburgh...
2. Re: Friday night fireworks

Thank you for responding! I appreciate it very much. Have a great day!

Gatineau, Canada
reviews: 22
3. Re: Friday night fireworks

They are closer to Morey's Piers. We parked near Garfield and the boardwalk and they were over our heads.

Pittsburgh...
4. Re: Friday night fireworks

Great tip. Thank you so much!

5. Re: Friday night fireworks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, October 09, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Wildwood Crest