We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wildwood Crest Condo Rental

Which Wildwood Crest hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal
Wildwood Crest Condo Rental

Hi all,

I'm planning a family vacation for the end of August. We're planning on staying 1 week. I'm coming from Montreal and having a hard time booking a 1BDR condo. I looked at the hotels on this site, but the ones I like a quite expensive. Anyone know of a place to stay (Crest Only) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

new jersey
reviews: 7
1. Re: Wildwood Crest Condo Rental

look at www.chrishendersonrealty.com We use them all the time. i'm leaving tommorow morning for a week.. Take a look at ocean towers. It is a the end of the boardwalk and is quiet. This is technically wildwood,but is right on the town line with the crest ( one side of the street ( cresse ave) is wildwood,the other is the crest. They have 1,2,3 bedroom units. We always get a 2 bedroom and it's around $1800. Remember if you go the hotel route you need to add about 15% to the room cost for tax. We don't get any of that with the condo.

Denville, NJ
2. Re: Wildwood Crest Condo Rental

Try the Astronaut Motel. It is right on the beach with a pool. It is called a Motel, but are actually condo units, with a bedroom, kitchenette and living room. They have grills out on the deck, and a laundry area. Very reasoable rates, and kept in decent shape.

Flemington, NJ
reviews: 5
3. Re: Wildwood Crest Condo Rental

Ocean Place is a beautiful condo facility with a great location. Check out their rentals at www.chrishendersonrealty.com.

reviews: 1
4. Re: Wildwood Crest Condo Rental

Unfortunately, most WW motels are well-worn, over-priced and sub par. Condo rental is the way to go even if you pay a little extra. Ocean Place is very nice w/ a terrific pool.

Montreal
5. Re: Wildwood Crest Condo Rental

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies. I narrowed it down to 2 choices. Either a 1BDR condo at esplanadsuites or a 1 BDR on Hand Ave. Both are asking for $700 for the week.

Thanks for all your help.

6. Re: Wildwood Crest Condo Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, September 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Wildwood Crest