We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Pet Friendly Motel in Wildwood?

Which Wildwood hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
reviews: 3
Any Pet Friendly Motel in Wildwood?

We are a family of 5, which includes our 5 month old Golden Retriever.

The first idea I had was to rent a condo/townhouse/private home. After doing a bit of research, it seems that there are more rentals that are accepting pets. Wonderful idea I had....FOR NEXT SEASON. Because it is much too late to find any places available for this season. All rentals that accept pets are booked through the season.

There are (were) 2 places I found so far that accept pets. However, both of those motels got the worst reviews I have ever read.

I do realize that when seeking a pet-friendly accommodation, I have to perhaps lower my expectations a bit as far as the quality of the rooms, etc.

But I do not think that just because a motel offers to accept pets it gives them the right to rent out places that are smelly, filthy, bug-infested, etc.

And so, am I searching for the impossible? Or can I be pleasantly surprised with someone suggesting a pet-friendly motel that is also fit to accommodate humans in Wildwood?

North Wildwood
1. Re: Any Pet Friendly Motel in Wildwood?

Hi,

That's a tough one. There aren't many private rentals that allow pets, so they book quickly. The only motels I know of that accept pets aren't in the top 20 motels in The Wildwoods. The know the Surf 16 in North Wildwood has a huge following of pet lovers who book there every year.

The Beach Colony in Wildwood Crest, also allows pets, it's on the beach.

Dogs are not allowed on any beach in The Wildwoods.

Have you called the Greater Wildwood Hotel & Motel Association 1-800-786-4546.

Good luck!

2. Re: Any Pet Friendly Motel in Wildwood?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, September 30, 2010