We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Mango Motel

Which Wildwood hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Clifton Heights,PA
reviews: 2
The Mango Motel

I just came back from a long weekend with my family in Wildwood and I have to say that I had the best stay ever. We stayed at The Mango located on Spicer Avenue, Wildwood, NJ.

To start, the owners were absolutely the friendlist people I have ever dealt with. They actually come out of their office and talk with the patrons of the motel and are very knowlegable about the best grocery stores and places to eat at if you don't want to do the boardwalk.

The Mango itself is extremely clean, the rooms are very comfortable and quiet and did I mention clean. The rooms come with a refrigerator, microwave, telephone and hairdryer (don't see that to often in Wildwood). The beds are comfortable.

The Mango also has a pool and a jacuzzi. Both were extremely clean and heated just perfectly. The deck around the pool has lounge chairs and you are not sitting on top of the other patrons. DID I MENTION THE JACUZZI it has to sit at least 13 people and you are still comfortable. Both the pool and jacuzzi open at 10:00 a.m.

The Mango is very family oriented and I am already planning to book a whole 7 days for next season. All you other hotels better watch out The Mango will soon be the No. 1 Motel to go to for your stay in Wildwood.

boston, MA
1. Re: The Mango Motel

Sounds great. Does anyone else have any information or opinions about this place. I'm looking for a place to stay with 2 moms and two 16 y.o. girls. Nothing too wild, but nothing too sedate either.

2. Re: The Mango Motel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:03 am, August 02, 2005
3. Re: The Mango Motel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:58 am, August 22, 2005