We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurant family things to do

Which Vineland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Delaware
reviews: 26
restaurant family things to do

Hello,

We will be in Vineland NJ

Memorial Day weekend (Sat and Sun) for a soccer tournament. Can someone recommend restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner? As of now I do not know our game times.

Also, if we have time between games, what can we do as a family, with a 10 yr old boy?

We live in Delaware so I think we will be driving back and forth and not staying overnight.

Thanks,

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
reviews: 31
1. Re: restaurant family things to do

you may want to try Wheaton Cultural Ctr

http://www.wheatonarts.org/

Nj
reviews: 4
2. Re: restaurant family things to do

I live/work in Vineland area so If you have any specific questions you can pm me. I assume the kids will be playing on Spring Road. This is what I like

in the area.

There is an italian restaurant on Chestnut ave, (near soccer fields) Called Martinos, pretty good, not too expensive. In the same complex is a pretty good "gourmet" pizza place called Pizza Pizzaz

There is a good greek restaurant on Delsea drive called the Olympia.

There is a Bain's deli on Landis, also close to the soccer fields.

There is a super cheap, very good, very small place called "THE BLOCK" aka Tony's lunch, for breakfast, right next to the produce auction on Main road, not alot of seats, you could take out, just for the three of you, it'll be fine, (you will see alot of farmers)

If you have some time between games, you can head to Millville arts district, alot of nice restaurants, THe Oar House, Winfields, Olivers Twist, a pretty good chinese place, Jim's LUnch (A millville tradition) and some cute little shops.

Also, there is a Bennegans and Dennys on Landis ave

And towards millville there is a Lone Star, Chilis, Bob Evans, Red Lobster, Applebees etc.

Delaware
reviews: 26
3. Re: restaurant family things to do

Thank you for all of these great suggestions. I will take them with me and share them with the team.

I am new to using TripAdvisor, so please excuse this question: What does "PM" you mean?

Thanks and enjoy this beautiful weather.

Nj
reviews: 4
4. Re: restaurant family things to do

Hawk- PM is you can "click" on a persons name and contact them. If you have a specific question that may not warrant a forum post.

5. Re: restaurant family things to do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, September 27, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Vineland