We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Limo service from Ocean County to Newark Liberty

Which Toms River hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey, USA
reviews: 10
Car Limo service from Ocean County to Newark Liberty

Any recommendations on which car/ limo services in Ocean County to use when going to Newark Liberty Airport

5 replies to this topic
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 37
1. Re: Car Limo service from Ocean County to Newark Liberty

I have been using State / Olympic shuttle to get up to Newark for several years nor. See if they have a pick-up near you.

http://www.stateshuttle.com/service_locations

Pjk

Manchester...
2. Re: Car Limo service from Ocean County to Newark Liberty

Need transportation from Manchester NJ for 4 adults and one 2.5 year old to Newark Airport and also need to be picked up at Newark Airport and brought back to Manchester NJ

Brick, New Jersey
reviews: 4
3. Re: Car Limo service from Ocean County to Newark Liberty

I recommend a company located in Ocean County called Anchor Limousine. I have used their service a few times and was very pleased with both the price and service. It seemed like they take pride in their work which is a very rare find nowadays.

Huntington Beach...
reviews: 40
4. Re: Car Limo service from Ocean County to Newark Liberty

Uber is starting to work their way into Monmouth and Ocean county. If you can score an Uber you can save a lot of $$. I took one from EWR to Marlboro (That's about $125 with tip with Olympic) and it cost me $65 for the Uber X level. Even if you cant get one in Ocean County you can definitely get one at EWR on the return trip. If you poke around the internet you can find a $20 coupon for the first trip too. Can't say enough good things about Uber. I use them everywhere i go!

Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
reviews: 3
5. Re: Car Limo service from Ocean County to Newark Liberty

Dude this post is from 2012

Reply to: Car Limo service from Ocean County to Newark Liberty
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Toms River
More Toms River Topics