We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Daytrippers need a shower

Which Seaside Heights hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philly, PA
Level Contributor
162 posts
64 reviews
Daytrippers need a shower

I haven't been to Seaside as a daytripper but I believe there is a bath house on Hiering Ave. Anyone have any experience with it? Clean? AC? Any feedback would be appreciated. Can't go home sandy.

Cranford, New Jersey
Level Contributor
11 posts
11 reviews
1. Re: Daytrippers need a shower

You are correct. The location is 30 Hiering Ave, Seaside Heights, NJ 08751 Cross Streets: Between Ocean Ter and Boulevard. Since it's right on the Boardwalk and the Boardwalk was destroyed, I don't know if the bathhouse was destroyed. The Boardwalk has been rebuilt. Maybe someone who's been there recently can comment?

2. Re: Daytrippers need a shower

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, August 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Seaside Heights