We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jersey Shore Voluntary Evacuation

Which Seaside Heights hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 61
Jersey Shore Voluntary Evacuation

I just noticed this...

washingtonpost.com/national/nj-governor-asks…

Pjk

Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
for Runaway Bay, Seaside Heights
reviews: 53
1. Re: Jersey Shore Voluntary Evacuation

Hey Pjk, who would have thought we would have been safer in Key West then in NJ.

Edited: 3:08 pm, August 26, 2011
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 61
2. Re: Jersey Shore Voluntary Evacuation

Not fair, is it? It's Friday afternoon on a hot, humid summer NJ day. I just cut the grass. A few clouds but who would think that by Sunday there minght be dangerous winds and rain? I'm ready - I'm making candle holders by drinking bottles of wine.

Good luck everyone.

Pjk

Mesa, Arizona
reviews: 7
3. Re: Jersey Shore Voluntary Evacuation

Some areas are MANDATORY in NJ: Gov christie is telling people to "get the hell out TONIGHT" (from the barrier islands).

Strange, it is such a beautiful day today. The proverbial calm before the storm.

I remember when we lived in Rumson we used to go to the bridge and watch the water come over the sea wall - that was a LONG, LONG time ago.

Delanco, New Jersey
reviews: 12
4. Re: Jersey Shore Voluntary Evacuation

Evacked from Hershey motel friday,left our stuff in room returned monday every thing as we left it the remainder of vacation was fine.

Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
reviews: 4
5. Re: Jersey Shore Voluntary Evacuation

What is your point?

6. Re: Jersey Shore Voluntary Evacuation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, June 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Seaside Heights