We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seaside heights and dogs

Which Seaside Heights hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Easton, Pennsylvania
Seaside heights and dogs

Im planning a trip to seaside in july and was wondering if any hotels will accommodate dogs and are dogs allowed on the boardwalk/beach

Loch Arbour, New...
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
reviews: 90
1. Re: Seaside heights and dogs

Dogs are not allowed on the beach or boardwalk. The Aquarius Arms motel advertises that it is the ony motel in the area to allow dogs. I know nothing about it, though so can't recommend it or not.

www.aquariusarmsmotelandefficiencies.com/

Loch Arbour, New...
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
reviews: 90
2. Re: Seaside heights and dogs

There are two motels in nearby Toms River that are also pet friendly:

The Quality Inn and the Howard Johnson.

But, again I have no first hand knowledge on them.

Edited: 3:40 pm, May 28, 2011
New Jersey
reviews: 30
3. Re: Seaside heights and dogs

DO NOT bring your dogs on the beach, even in the off-season. Even though the beach was deserted, I was hit with a $200 ticket for bringing my dog on the beach in Seaside Park on a quiet morning in March.

Island Beach State Park allows dogs on the fishing beaches just south of the bathing beaches. Try parking areas 3-5. The gate attendant even gave my poochie some doggie treats when we entered the park!

There is a dog beach on the Manaquan River about 12 miles north of Seaside Heights: http://www.bringfido.com/attraction/187/.

4. Re: Seaside heights and dogs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:40 pm, June 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Seaside Heights