We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Crossing?

Which Ocean City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh...
reviews: 6
The Crossing?

Hi all! We love OCNJ and have spent the last few summer at The Crossing. It's perfect for us. I called in Dec to see about reserving some rooms and was told they'd have their 2013 rates up in about a week. I tried to call again to no avail and my email was returned. I know it's early but we're traveling with family and wanted to get rooms all on a row. Does anyone know if they're having an issue?

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
reviews: 20
1. Re: The Crossing?

I called 609-398-4433 and spoke to Jim. He said that they would open in May and that he expects to be able to have rates posted in the next two weeks and able to take reservations at that time.

Maybe you should wait a week or two and then try calling that number until you get him. If you feel that anything is 'fishy' then be sure to use a credit card and don't send any sort of a cash deposit. Unfortunately things sometimes do change, hopefully not your vacation spot.

2. Re: The Crossing?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 30, 2014