We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another Question for Owners

Which Ocean City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
philadelphia
reviews: 3
Another Question for Owners

I plan to use VRBO to rent my home privately. Does anyone have any strong opinions about any other sites? I personally use VRBO regularly for my own rentals and it comes first on search engines. I see that shore summer rentals is popular with some. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks very much.

Long Island
reviews: 40
1. Re: Another Question for Owners

We listed our house with both and after a year stopped VRBO as it brought us very little business. Have only used Shore Summer Rentals past 6 seasons with good results!

Ocean City, NJ
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
reviews: 13
2. Re: Another Question for Owners

Same here. The owner of Shore Summer Rentals is awesome. The site is very good. I have been fully booked since listing with them for many years now.

philadelphia
reviews: 3
3. Re: Another Question for Owners

Just to follow up in case others are interested, we were fully booked for the summer by the end of January solely using VRBO. We have many requests for the same weeks and turned several people away. Very satisfied with VRBO.

4. Re: Another Question for Owners

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 16, 2014