We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best hotel on beach/boardwalk?

Which Ocean City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Huntsville, Alabama
reviews: 15
best hotel on beach/boardwalk?

Hello, looking for the best hotel on or within a blck of the beach. Traveling with our toddler so being able to walk most places will be great! Price not a concern. Have not been to ocnj for years. Thanks!

pennsylvania
reviews: 13
1. Re: best hotel on beach/boardwalk?

Well we are going to try the Beach Club on the Boardwalk so if you are going after September 10th, I can report back to you when we get back.

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
reviews: 19
2. Re: best hotel on beach/boardwalk?

You'll be happy with Port O Call. It is right on the boardwalk with the beach in front of that as you know. They have a pool and a restaurant if you don't feel like going out for breakfast. Since $$$ is not a concern then you can get an ocean view room. Have fun.

3. Re: best hotel on beach/boardwalk?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 3:11 pm, April 21, 2014
pennsylvania
4. Re: best hotel on beach/boardwalk?

Ok - I am reporting back as I said I would. Hated the Beach Club and will never go there again. Dirty, smelly, rooms small - look for something else.

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
reviews: 19
5. Re: best hotel on beach/boardwalk?

So sorry that your vacation was not 100% perfect but thank you for your report. Will you go again next summer and try a different accommodation? You had fun otherwise right?

pennsylvania
6. Re: best hotel on beach/boardwalk?

Yes - we had a nice time. Funny we were just talking about this today and we decided we will stay in Cape May next year where the hotel is roomy and always spotless and it does not smell. I am just thankful i did not book the Beach Club for next year without seeing it or I would have had to check out.

7. Re: best hotel on beach/boardwalk?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, October 16, 2012