We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EWR to NYC - Wall Street area

Which Newark hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vassar, Michigan
reviews: 26
EWR to NYC - Wall Street area

I know that this topic has been covered many times, but could someone do me a favor and 'walk' me through taking the Airtrain from the airport into New York Penn Station (I can catch a cab from there to my hotel). Do you have to change trains or does the one that you get at the airport go direct? I'm thinking of either doing that or taking a shared shuttle - does anyone recommend Airlink NYC? I have seen bad reviews on SuperShuttle. Thank you for the assistance.

Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
reviews: 3
1. Re: EWR to NYC - Wall Street area

I think wall St is by the world trade center path station so i would take the train to Newark Penn station and get the path from there

2. Re: EWR to NYC - Wall Street area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 14, 2014