We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Newark to Laguardia Airport question

Which Newark hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 13
Newark to Laguardia Airport question

Hi

I arrive at Newark 8pm and have a flight from Laguardia 11am the following day. I can't work out whether it's best to stay at the Newark Liberty Marriott for the night then travel to Laguardia in the morning or travel to a hotel close to Laguardia that evening.

If I stay at the Liberty Marriott, what is the best way for me to get to Laguardia? I'm thinking cab for ease but cost/time details would be appreciated. Many thanks.

Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
reviews: 3
1. Re: Newark to Laguardia Airport question

You should look into changing your flights to one airport or atleat the same state. I would stay by lga.

Teaneck, NJ
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
reviews: 14
2. Re: Newark to Laguardia Airport question

I agree with AERULES. Can you at least fly into JFK which is MUCH closer to LGA than EWR?

If not, see these 2 links for your transportation options

panynj.gov/airports/ewr-airport-connections.…

tripadvisor.com/…47110007

But realistically, you're coming in so late that the express bus services (which get mixed reviews anyway) may not be running -- you might have to spring for a car service.

London, United...
reviews: 13
3. Re: Newark to Laguardia Airport question

I've now managed to fly in and out of Newark. Thank you for your help, it's much appreciated.

4. Re: Newark to Laguardia Airport question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 15, 2014