We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EWR--where meet international arrivals

Which Newark hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
reviews: 15
EWR--where meet international arrivals

Hello--we're visiting from another state, and we are not familiar with Newark airport outside for international arrivals; we are supposed to drive to meet people Sunday 7/25 at Newark; they are arriving from Frankfurt on Lufthansa; we will meet them curbside. I have never done anything at Newark airport other than fly through.

Exactly where at the airport do the international people exit the airport curbside, for Lufthansa. Reason I ask is that at many airports, all international arrivals come out at the same place, regardless of which airline they fly--rather than "by airline."

Anyway, because I'm completely unfamiliar with Newark airport, please let me know where we should drive, which terminal, etc.

Thank you so much for your help.

Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
reviews: 3
1. Re: EWR--where meet international arrivals

There is a starbucks in terminal B right next to the Customs exit

Texas
reviews: 15
2. Re: EWR--where meet international arrivals

Thank you, Aerules, for the info; you have answered several of my questions and I do appreciate your help. I did confirm with Lufthansa that for their arrivals, it's Terminal B.

We're loving New Jersey--have been here 1.5 weeks, visited the shore, Scranton, Bethlehem and all around Montclair. We enjoy the diners for which your state is famous; the people have all been very friendly; we've ridden the NJ Transit several times into Manhattan, enjoyed Liberty Park, Saw Rutgers and Princeton and towns around; also Morristown and Edison's labs and home.

Thanks again.

Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
reviews: 3
3. Re: EWR--where meet international arrivals

No problem. I like to think the people of our state are verry freindly. If you need anymore help let me know

Edison, New Jersey
reviews: 4
4. Re: EWR--where meet international arrivals

You're very correct, unless it's Continental, most International flights at EWR/Newark, NJ arrive at terminal B.

You can park in the short term parking for Terminal B (not cheap though!!) and then walk across entering the international arrivals hall.

As someone correctly pointed out, the Starbucks is closest to the arrival exit.

Good luck.

5. Re: EWR--where meet international arrivals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 21, 2011