We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avenue/Le Club Wedding

Which Long Branch hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
reviews: 2
Avenue/Le Club Wedding

Has anyone ever been to a private function or wedding at Avenue/Le Club in Long Branch? I am looking to have a cocktail wedding reception there and would love any testimonials.

NYC
reviews: 1
1. Re: Avenue/Le Club Wedding

Really overpriced NYC wannabee type place. The rooftop bar has a nice view, but the food is atrocious and I wouldn't even want to guess as to what they would charge for a private event. If you are familiar with the area, there are much better options in Asbury Park or even Rumson/ Sea Bright for a function.

Have you checked into any of the private Beach Clubs in Sea Bright? Merrymakers does a great wedding/ party as does Driftwood Cabana Club. In Rumson, Salt Creek is another option.

London
2. Re: Avenue/Le Club Wedding

I am also thinking about an event here, have you found out any other info, as I have the same question as you...

New Jersey, USA
reviews: 11
3. Re: Avenue/Le Club Wedding

save yourself the trouble. I have lived in the area for about 7 years and although Le Club is new, it is a mess. Try Mcloones RIVER house; not the Mcloones pier house (next to Le Club). OR Molly Pitcher - hard to do better than MP.

Nutley, New Jersey
reviews: 7
4. Re: Avenue/Le Club Wedding

I am also considering a wedding reception there and the cost is reasonable. I am interested in why you think it's a mess? Did you have an event there? If so please elaborate as I haven't booked yet and don't want to be disappointed. Thanks so much!

new jersy
5. Re: Avenue/Le Club Wedding

I am in the same boat as you. I am so inlove with this place. I haven't looked at it yet, But I have a n appoinmtent this weekend. The price is great compared to others I have visites. I love the set up and feel. I am looking for a chic modern venue.

Loch Arbour, New...
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
reviews: 77
6. Re: Avenue/Le Club Wedding

Have you considered Mr. C's in Allenhurst. I've been there for a Party and a Wedding. It was lovely and right on the water.

http://www.jerseyshorerestaurant.com/

New York
reviews: 2
7. Re: Avenue/Le Club Wedding

I ended up having my wedding there in September 08 and was quite happy. It was a cocktail reception on the top floor so we had the outdoor deck and bar area to ourselves. Our ceremony was at a nearby church. The food was amazing and plentiful and the service during the event was great. The only problem I did incur is that the events director handling my wedding changed 5x during my 6-month planning process which made it very difficult to plan but the end result was great. We have gotten so many compliments because of the food and the different experience from a typical wedding. I did check out other venues in the area but found them pretty stale and more of banquet factories with multiple events happening at the same time. That is not the case at Avenue. We were thrilled.

new jersy
8. Re: Avenue/Le Club Wedding

Thanks you so much for that feedback. I love what I see from the pictures and I am looking forward to the visit this weekend.

new jersy
9. Re: Avenue/Le Club Wedding

I checked out the website and it is not the feel I was looking for. I am looking for a chic modern venue. Something sexy and fun.

new jersy
10. Re: Avenue/Le Club Wedding

I was talking about MR C's