We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Newark Airport to JFK

Which Jersey City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Germany
reviews: 133
Transportation from Newark Airport to JFK

We, a family with two small children and LOTS of lugage will have to go from Newark Airport to JFK Airport. Is there a through bus between the two or is a taxi the only alternative? According to the official airport information we must change buses somewhere, but it is so hard to believe that there is no through bus. I am sure we are not the only ones who need to change airports.

Thank you very much.

Frau Gast

NJ
1. Re: Transportation from Newark Airport to JFK

I'm a foreigner too but I found this on the internet:

AirTrain Newark to NJ Transit or Amtrak to 34th St/NY Penn Station. Connect to NYC Subway A Train to Howard Beach.

Connect to AirTrain JFK to terminals

This is not too diffucult I thought.

Success,

Nicolas

NJ
2. Re: Transportation from Newark Airport to JFK

www.goairporter.com

Southern California
3. Re: Transportation from Newark Airport to JFK

Hi Frau Gast,

I was wondering what you chose as your transportation from Newark to JFK. We have the same dilemma later this year and there clearly is not an easy way to do this, except for expensive taxis or hired drivers.

I look forward to your reply.

Many thanks,

Mary

4. Re: Transportation from Newark Airport to JFK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, September 19, 2009