We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jersey City Hyatt

Which Jersey City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. Louis, MO
Jersey City Hyatt

Will be staying there in mid June as daughter wants to see Statue of Liberty. Now researching airfare to variuos airports and was wondering about cabfares etc from the various airports (JFK, EWR and LGA) to the Hyatt in Jersey City. Is it cheaper to hire a private car prior to take a cab. I did notice on some sights that the fares from LGA to New Jersey were just agreed upon between you and the cab driver and was not to sure about that. Would rather know my costs prior to standing at the airport. Thanks

reviews: 19
1. Re: Jersey City Hyatt

New York is a very large and congested city. If you want to go to Jersey City, your trip will be much shorter if you fly to Newark Airport.

Jersey City, New...
2. Re: Jersey City Hyatt

The cost will be almost the same if you take a cab or private car service. It's probably harder to get a cab from LGA or JFK to Jersey City than it is from EWR. I would just hire a private car to take you regardless of what airport you choose. They'll be waiting for you no matter which airport, so it just ends up being easier. I've never gone from LGA, but it is usually about $30-35 from EWR and $70-80 from JFK in my experience. I have always take private car service.

3. Re: Jersey City Hyatt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, September 20, 2009