We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need a hotel near or in Hoboken......

Which Hoboken hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kitchener, Canada
reviews: 19
need a hotel near or in Hoboken......

there is only one hotel listed.....we want to visit carlos bakery and would like a hotel near so we can park and just walk to the bakery.....any other ideas of hotels in the area or where we could stay and walk to the bakery, we dont mind walking so just a decent hotel would be fine with us. Our other option is to stay in tannerville on our way down and just drive to hoboken to visit the bakery then go on to nyc but from what I read parking is an issue.....any advice ? ps...we dont like subways....

Kitchener, Canada
11. Re: need a hotel near or in Hoboken......

yeah not keen on the path.....but it might be our only way, but to me it seems like we are back tracking by doing it that way since we are driving right by hoboken basically......but I understand the parking issues that might arise. We have a nine hour drive....last july when we went to nyc for the week we drove the eight hours to tannersville and then just had an hour or so drive into the city the next day. We couldnt check into our room but we did park and start walking and exploring......so this time we thought we would do the same and drive into hoboken, visit the bakery and then go into nyc but considering where we can park and the line up it might take too long and not work out. We want to be in nyc in decent time that day....if they had a big parking lot everything would be solved !!!

Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
reviews: 3
12. Re: need a hotel near or in Hoboken......

From what I hear the food is not all that good. I don't understand the buzz of the place. Than again Im not a baked sweets person.

Edited: 12:10 am, April 19, 2013
Teaneck, NJ
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
reviews: 14
13. Re: need a hotel near or in Hoboken......

I am a baked sweets kinda guy and to my surprise, I thought Carlo's was pretty good -- no better than other good bakeries, but no worse either. I was expecting it to be a second rate neighborhood bakery but it was a first rate neighborhood bakery. And the staff that I saw the one day I went (none of whom were ever on the TV show) were remarkably good natured and helpful given the crowds

Kitchener, Canada
14. Re: need a hotel near or in Hoboken......

well we love sweets !! Its more the fact that its a tv show that our girls want to go, I'm sure we will visit the one in times square too. Cake Boss is loved by many canadians !

15. Re: need a hotel near or in Hoboken......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 06, 2014