We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Willow ave bus?

Which Hoboken hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chincoteague...
Willow ave bus?

Can anyone please tell me where to pick up the bus to NY near 4th St & Clinton/Willow sts? Also, what is the fare now & do we need exact change? Does the bus run all day or just during rush hours? Thanks in advance!

NJ
1. Re: Willow ave bus?

try using the Trip Planner at http://www.njtransit.com

Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
reviews: 3
2. Re: Willow ave bus?

I'm not sure what bus that is. Have you looked into the PATH. Plus there is plenty to see on New Jersey as well. Here are a few links.

www.visitnj.org

www.goironbound.com

www.njskylands.com

www.capemay.com

www.redbank.com

www.visitsouthjersey.com

www.stayinthemeadowlands.com\

www.shophaddonfieldnj.com/

www.funnewjersey.com/

www.wildwoodsnj.com

www.destinationmontclair.com

www.myjerseyshore.Com

www.destinationjerseycity.com

www.destinationtrenton.com

www.exit82.com

www.findsomerville.com

www.discoversalemcounty.com

www.glasstownartsdistrict.com

www.gocentraljersey.com

www.historicsmithvillenj.com

www.morristown-nj.org

www.newbrunswickrocks.com

www.njsouthernshore.com

www.lambertville.org

www.atlanticcitynj.com

www.goelizabethnj.com

www.mullicahill.com

www.asburyboardwalk.com

www.mainstreetmountholly.com

www.newbrunswick.com

www.ocnj.us

Chincoteague Island
Destination Expert
for Chincoteague Island
reviews: 13
3. Re: Willow ave bus?

Not helpful - looking for info on the Willow/Clinton bus to NY. Anyone?

Teaneck, NJ
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
reviews: 16
4. Re: Willow ave bus?

You should call NJ Transit directly, I've always found them rushed but still helpful as long as you give them specifics 1-973-275-5555 operator assisted 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Teaneck, NJ
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
5. Re: Willow ave bus?

But you're only 4 blocks from Washington which I am sure is where the bus is -- see http://tinyurl.com/9uwr3so

You can also walk to the PATH station (a subway that goes between NYC and NJ) at Washington & Observer Highway (or take a bus along Washington) and PATH gets you into NYC too www.panynj.gov/path/maps-schedules.html

Are you trying to get somewhere specific in NYC or just general toursit stuff?

BTW, from when I used to live near Hoboken, my favorite Italian deli was Lisa's at 9th and Park reviews at www.yelp.com/biz/lisas-italian-deli-hoboken

Edited: 6:59 pm, September 11, 2012
Chincoteague Island
Destination Expert
for Chincoteague Island
6. Re: Willow ave bus?

Thanks - we are from Hoboken - back for 1st visit in a few years. There is a bus to/from the city that runs on Willow & Clinton. I'll update with the details if I'm able to get hem from NJ Transit. And, lives in NewJersey, Lisa's is nice, but Fiore's RULES.

Chincoteague Island
Destination Expert
for Chincoteague Island
7. Re: Willow ave bus?

Just in case anyone on the west side of Hoboken needs to come & go to NY by bus, the Willow/Clinton line runs rush hour only (AM service ends at 10AM). The fare is $3.20 - don't need exact change.

Teaneck, NJ
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
8. Re: Willow ave bus?

Thanks for that inofo, Tina, and next time I'm in Hoboken I'll trie Fiore's (they certainly have a cool web site)

I've been to Chnincoteague, my in-laws used to rent a house there every summer. Going from Hoboken to Chicoteague is night and day.

9. Re: Willow ave bus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 am, January 13, 2014