We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cake Classes at Carlo's Bake Shop

Which Hoboken hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Innisfail, Australia
reviews: 4
Cake Classes at Carlo's Bake Shop

Hi, just wondering if anyone has done one of the "Cake Decorating/Cooking" classes on offer at Carlo's lately?? We are planning a trip there soon & dont want to wait hours in line, i was going to pre-order but it seems they still wont let u in the store so im thinking that doing one of the classes would be a better option but i want to know if you actually get to go inside the shop to make your purchases after the class has finished or do u just take your cake from the class & thats it??? They do seem to include a few extras like "meeting staff?" + free apron etc but i really want to buy from the shop......does anyone know what time of day would be better to avoid the crowds??

Cheers M.

2 replies to this topic
Burlington, Canada
1. Re: Cake Classes at Carlo's Bake Shop

What did you end up doing? Did you take the class how was it?Were you able to make a purchase after? I am eager to find out. Im heading to NYC in December and hope to pick up some goodies from the bakery

Laurel Spings, NJ
2. Re: Cake Classes at Carlo's Bake Shop

Go very early in the morning. Before they open and you will not have to wait as long. People wait hours and that is stupid I think. My friends have gone and waited about 45 mins and then they don't let you linger...you point to what you want and then move on.

Reply to: Cake Classes at Carlo's Bake Shop
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted