We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quaint, Nice Bars or Pubs

Which Hoboken hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Juno Beach, Florida
reviews: 14
Quaint, Nice Bars or Pubs

Spending one night and after a long days drive, we will want a nice old fashioned (old) bar. We now live in Florida, so we are Tiki Barred out and looking for the kind of old bars you can only find up north. Not contemporary....ideas?

4 replies to this topic
Hoboken, New Jersey
reviews: 1
1. Re: Quaint, Nice Bars or Pubs

Louise & Jerry's on 4th and Washington is a great quiet pub. Also the Nag's Head on 1st Street @ in-between Clinton and Grand. If you are looking for food you could try McSwiggan's, O'Niel's or Zack's (my personal favorite), all of these are off of Washington Street but since Hoboken is 1 square mile, they're all within walking distance.

Jersey City, New...
2. Re: Quaint, Nice Bars or Pubs

I second Beezy1--Louise & Jerry's is a great hole in the wall. Just walk up Washington and there are plenty of bars to choose from, all types. There's also a slew of pub-type places down 1st (off of Washington) that might fit the bill, but they can get a little dance clubby on the weekends...

Edited: 2:25 am, August 11, 2012
Juno Beach, Florida
reviews: 14
3. Re: Quaint, Nice Bars or Pubs

Thank you. Will check them out....well, at least a few

nyc
reviews: 76
4. Re: Quaint, Nice Bars or Pubs

I like the Pilsner haus Beer Garden at 1422 Grand St. A bit off the beaten path but a beautiful space with good food. However if you are interested in watching a game then go somewhere else. This is not a sports bar.

Reply to: Quaint, Nice Bars or Pubs
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted