We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carlos Bake Shop

Which Hoboken hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 83
Carlos Bake Shop

Looking for some help and info please - we are travelling to NY between 10th and 17th Feb and very much want to visit the bake shop we are travelling for my birthday with friends

Would like to order a celebration cake - single tear for around 6-8 people - vanilla sponge cake - any idea roughly of prices??

If we order a cake how far in advance would I need to order?

Would there be abetter day to visit and if we order a cake can we skip the queue line??

thanks in advance for your help

J

Irvine, California
reviews: 7
11. Re: Carlos Bake Shop

We went at 11 am on a weekday and there was no line. the cannoli's are the best and i'd suggest you buy at least 6 if not more. there is a Buddy's Bakery near Time Square but the cannoli's don't even compare to the fresh ones at Carlo's.

Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
reviews: 3
12. Re: Carlos Bake Shop

Dude the last rply to this thread was over a year ago.

new jersey
reviews: 41
13. Re: Carlos Bake Shop

Agree Susie. Sadly, their bakery products are just o.k. in my opinion. I can rattle off at least a dozen Jersey bakeries whose baked goods are sooooo much better than Carlo's.

14. Re: Carlos Bake Shop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, April 20, 2014