We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

METLIFE Stadium Seating

Which East Rutherford hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
reviews: 18
METLIFE Stadium Seating

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how the seating at Section 345 is near the Pepsi Gate? I've seen the view from an interactive seat viewer website but since I've never been to the actual stadium I rather get reviews from people who have experience that section.

8 replies to this topic
Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
reviews: 3
1. Re: METLIFE Stadium Seating

what are you gong for

NJ
2. Re: METLIFE Stadium Seating

Jets vs. Patriots

Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
3. Re: METLIFE Stadium Seating

Truth is I find with football the higher up the better.

4. Re: METLIFE Stadium Seating

I prefer to be in the lower rows if I am in the upper level. Section 345 has 4 lower rows that would be the best in that section if you could get tickets there. If you want to see a diagram of all the seats in that section go to www.seatandrow.com It has every section diagrammed so you can see how many seats are in each row. Hope that helps!

NJ
5. Re: METLIFE Stadium Seating

thank you both for the info! Since Section 300 was the only one I could get I went for 311 since it had a better view

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 87
6. Re: METLIFE Stadium Seating

I believe there is a typo with respect to the www.seatandrow.com website. We have tickets to an upcoming game in section 121 row 48, however their seating chart only shows the section going up to 45. (unless it really does only go up to row 45 and we've been duped!) I have since sent a note to their admin so they can address this. In any event, it's an awesome website for seating plans!

7. Re: METLIFE Stadium Seating

The first row in the section is actually Row 3 not Row 1 and therefore the top row is Row 48 instead of 45. This has been changed on the www.SeatandRow.com site. This will be great to have this seating information for Super Bowl XLVIII. I'm sure it will help a lot of people to know exactly where they will be located.

Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
8. Re: METLIFE Stadium Seating

Dude this post is from September

Reply to: METLIFE Stadium Seating
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted