We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is this a doable trip? Cherry Hill/Mt Laurel for kids wknd

Which Cherry Hill hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
maryland
reviews: 21
Is this a doable trip? Cherry Hill/Mt Laurel for kids wknd

So I put together, at least in my mind, a fun weekend for my 3 year old's entertainment: Sahara Sam's, Garden State Discovery Museum, Staybridge Suites with indoor pool, The Ice Cream Parlor and possibly a visit to Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge. From what I've mapquested these all look reasonably close. Is there any reason we wouldn't be able to manage this in a weekend? Comments on the specific venues welcome. Thanks.

4 replies to this topic
Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
reviews: 3
1. Re: Is this a doable trip? Cherry Hill/Mt Laurel for kids wknd

Garden State Discovery would be right up your 3 year olds ally. I can't speak for Ceader Run. Also look at COCO Key water park. You could probably do the Discovery Center and a Water Park in the same weekend. Also Sahara Sams is more teenager adult IMO. Also look at the Camden Childrens Gardens.

Edited: 7:57 am, January 05, 2013
Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
reviews: 38
2. Re: Is this a doable trip? Cherry Hill/Mt Laurel for kids wknd

This link couponsforfun.com/couponsforfun.com/NJ_Sahar… from an old post of mine takes you to an updated $8off coupon. And while I have not been inside Sahara Sams, I am told by people who work nearby that the outdoor tubes you see from Rt73 do not run during Winter. the only outdoor photo I found

…fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1711_41842313324_596… and it's during construction. Maybe someone can correct me on this as these tubes look like the thing that'd attract kids in the back of the car from the roadside. There is a riverfront park Cooper River Park http://www.visitnj.org/cooper-river-park-0 and www.camdencounty.com/parks/parks/cooper-river nearby that is worth at least a driveby as a road runs on either side of it, and maybe parking & walking the biking path. There is sculptures in the park, here is one link bancroftcyberfair.com/roadside/memorialscoop… There is usually an abundance of geese in this park.

Westampton, New...
reviews: 18
3. Re: Is this a doable trip? Cherry Hill/Mt Laurel for kids wknd

Yes, you could do all of this in one weekend. I would suggest Sesame Place in Langhorne PA instead of Sahara Sams for a three year old. It is about 40 minutes away.It is a little pricey, but great for that age group. Bring a swim suit. I would also suggest Paws Farm in Mt. Laurel instead of Cedar Run for a 3 year old.

Susan

Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
reviews: 3
4. Re: Is this a doable trip? Cherry Hill/Mt Laurel for kids wknd

dude this post is from January

Reply to: Is this a doable trip? Cherry Hill/Mt Laurel for kids wknd
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted