We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overnight parking for Bolt Bus

Which Cherry Hill hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
reviews: 12
Overnight parking for Bolt Bus

I recently took the Bolt Bus from the Cherry Hill Mall area to NYC and had a great experience. Only thing is, I had someone to drop me off and pick me up when I returned a few days later. That's not an option this time. I'm now planning to take an overnight trip to NYC but will need somewhere to park my car in Cherry Hill so I can take the Bolt Bus. Does anyone know where I could park overnight without getting towed?

18 replies to this topic
Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
reviews: 40
1. Re: Overnight parking for Bolt Bus

I don't know Cherry Hill Mall's policy on overnight parking. I have parked at the train stop where the racetrack used to be and left my car next to ShopRite all weekend several times http://tinyurl.com/train-stop-shoprite Lots of people do the same [including my MiL] as there is only like 8 parking spots next to the train stop. But your issue would be getting to/from Cherry Hill Mall to/from ShopRite

NJ
2. Re: Overnight parking for Bolt Bus

You might want to consider driving a bit further north to exit 5 on NJ Turnpike and take the Academy Bus from the park and ride there.

academybus.com/Commuters/ParkandRides.aspx

Colorado Springs...
reviews: 2
3. Re: Overnight parking for Bolt Bus

The Bus is twice the cost of Bolt Bus

Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
reviews: 3
4. Re: Overnight parking for Bolt Bus

Dude this post is from febuary

Philadelphia, PA
reviews: 8
5. Re: Overnight parking for Bolt Bus

FYI, the Bolt Bus site says parking at Cherry Hill Mall by bus passengers is subject to towing at ANY time.

Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
6. Re: Overnight parking for Bolt Bus

Again this post is from february

Blackwood, New...
reviews: 33
7. Re: Overnight parking for Bolt Bus

I just parked at the Cherry Hill Mall and got a parking violation warning. The Mall is private property so they don't want Bolt Bus riders parking there. Looking for an alternative... And it's now July 10. Thanks!!

Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
8. Re: Overnight parking for Bolt Bus

dude this post is from Feburary 2012

New Jersey
reviews: 12
9. Re: Overnight parking for Bolt Bus

I'd actually appreciate more replies to this as I still have yet to find a solution and wind up taking more expensive transportation to NYC as a result. Thanks for the tip about the Cherry Hill Mall being off limits as an option.

New Jersey
reviews: 110
10. Re: Overnight parking for Bolt Bus

Subcontractors working overnight in stores in the Cherry Hill Mall park on the ground floor level of the parking garage next to Nordstroms. Its a long walk from there to the Route 38 side of the mall where the bus runs. Still, you might want to try parking there and blending in with the other subcontractors' cars. You might be able to get away with it overnight, but I don't think I would try two nights in a row.

Reply to: Overnight parking for Bolt Bus
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted