We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cape May forums

Which Cape May hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cape May, New Jersey
reviews: 47
Cape May forums

I think 'Cape May Court House" and "Cape May Beach" could be eliminated from these forums as they are not generally used. Visitors are looking for "Cape May" information.

6 replies to this topic
Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
reviews: 3
1. Re: Cape May forums

Just because a forums inactive doesn't mean that the reviews are inactive. I.e restaurants, hotels attractions) are not

Edited: 6:30 am, May 13, 2014
Nyack, New York
reviews: 3
2. Re: Cape May forums

Cape May and Cape May Court House are two different places.

The first one is a cape, the furthest point of our state, where lots of tourist visit throughout the year, the other is a town inland of Stone Harbor where locals bank, visit the main branch library, schools, police, municipal offices, and courts, businesses, restaurants and more are located. So keep them both!

Cape May, New Jersey
reviews: 47
3. Re: Cape May forums

The last topics on the other two are so outdated, so is the info. Only 5 topics in each, last one was a year ago and 4 years ago. Just combine it all. It's still all in Cape May County. Or......should we also have a West Cape May? And a North Cape May? And a Villas? And a Cape May point?

Long Island
reviews: 40
4. Re: Cape May forums

Who cares???

North Cape May, Nj
reviews: 9
5. Re: Cape May forums

Frank, Why do you feel the need to be an A$$?

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
reviews: 37
6. Re: Cape May forums

I suggest starting at the HUMTAB forum tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12104-Help_us_… perhaps someone will post telling you where to go

for this. And this post reminded me. I haven't posted in the West Berlin NJ forum since 2012. And yay! The thread is still open

Reply to: Cape May forums
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted