We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Madison Ave Beach Club

Which Cape May hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brooklyn, New York
reviews: 8
Madison Ave Beach Club

We are coming to Cape May for the first time for a long weekend late August. We have a room at the Mad ave beach club. Is it really too far from the fun stuff? We dont want to be in noisy accomodation so we thought this might be a good place for us to stay, but i dont want it to seem like a chore every time we want to go eat or enjoy the fun of Cape May. I understand it is a walk to the beach also. We will have a little cart to transport our beach gear. It's a little under $200/night which is good for us.

Any thoughts? I dont see any recent reviews on TA.

thanks

Philadelphia, PA
reviews: 20
1. Re: Madison Ave Beach Club

If you have no problem walking or riding bikes, I don't think you're ~too~ far away from the fun stuff. Personally I like to roam around Cape May's streets both main and neighborhoods.

You're a two block walk away from Washington Street where all the fun shopping and some great restaurants are. There is a good restaurant at the Montreal Inn on the corner of Madison & Beach. Also on that corner is a trolley* stop if you want to explore the town further without your car.

*http://www.capemay.com/gettingaround-trolley.html

Brooklyn, New York
reviews: 8
2. Re: Madison Ave Beach Club

sounds perfect for us!

thanks for your reply :-)

NJ
reviews: 80
3. Re: Madison Ave Beach Club

There are pro's and con's....it's a good walk to the beach and will seem longer when hauling stuff. Also good hike to mall area. The place itself is neat and clean and attracts families.

4. Re: Madison Ave Beach Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, July 28, 2014