We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whats open now? Wash Street mall stores?

Which Cape May hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
reviews: 23
Whats open now? Wash Street mall stores?

Thinking about heading to cape may this weekend for lunch and some shopping. Are the stores and restaurants in the washington street mall open? Will be traveling with a group of five adults and two young children. Looking for a decent place for lunch for my mom's bday also. Thanks in advance!!!

Glenwood, NJ
reviews: 48
1. Re: Whats open now? Wash Street mall stores?

This should give you some idea. Enjoy.

www.washingtonstreetmall.com/store-hours

Cape May, New Jersey
2. Re: Whats open now? Wash Street mall stores?

Here is a site with things to do in cape may

http://capemayresort.com

Galloway, New Jersey
reviews: 68
3. Re: Whats open now? Wash Street mall stores?

Check out Cape May's holiday tours and activities at www.capemaymac.org I personally love the Mad Batter or the Lucky Bones Grille for lunch. Most of the shops are open and decorated for Christmas. Plus you wouldn't have to hunt for a good parking spot.

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
reviews: 7
4. Re: Whats open now? Wash Street mall stores?

I like the Lobster House for lunch.

modernphoenixv2
reviews: 55
5. Re: Whats open now? Wash Street mall stores?

Just about everything is open this time of year, so you should have no problem. Places like Hot Dog Tommy's and others that are more summer-oriented are not open, but most everything else is. Christmas in Cape May is the second most popular time of year next to the height of Summer.

I also recommend both the Lobster House and Lucky Bones. They have the freshest of food, very good and classic Cape May atmosphere in both places! If you're looking to stay on the mall, I'd recommend the Ugly Mug, Pilot House or Cucina Rosa. The Pilot House is a particular favorite of mine during the winter months, because I love sitting by their roaring fire place.

Have a great time!

Ben Miller

New Jersey
reviews: 1
6. Re: Whats open now? Wash Street mall stores?

There are also many shops off the mall that are open off season. White, on the corner of Hughes and Ocean streets will be open Thursdays through Mondays and every day from December 21- New years, excluding Christmas day. It is a home furnishings shop that carries bath and body products as well as jewelry and gifts.

Bamboo 208 on Ocean street has lovely clothing and accessories, and is also open over the holidays. Moonstruck is a shop that has gifts, jewelry and clothing and also has winter hours.

7. Re: Whats open now? Wash Street mall stores?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, December 18, 2013