We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a Bed & breakfast for me & mom

Which Cape May hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlantic City, New...
reviews: 10
Looking for a Bed & breakfast for me & mom

I am from South Jersey..... LOVE Cape May & I want to surprise my mom with a weekend stay at one of the historic b&b. I see places that have king size & queen size beds, but I was looking for a place that may have 2 separate beds in 1 room. Any suggestions would help!!! Thanks!

modernphoenixv2
reviews: 55
1. Re: Looking for a Bed & breakfast for me & mom

The Queen Victoria will serve you well! They have a wonderful room, very large with two queen beds and a private bath with a glass hydro-massage shower, and it comes with all the standard Queen Victoria pampering like evening turn-down service, plush robes, gourmet breafast and tea time foods, concierge service, free bikes and beach chairs, etc.

Here's the room- www.queenvictoria.com/princealbert.html

Give them a call at (609) 884-8702

Have a great trip!

Ben Miller

modernphoenixv2
2. Re: Looking for a Bed & breakfast for me & mom

PS I've actually stayed in that room with my wife and our two kids (when they were 8 and 10), who still rave about it to this day! My wife and I have stayed in a bunch of other rooms at the inn, we're frequent fliers... haha! It's a great place, as are many other Cape May inns, but I really believe that the Queen Victoria is the one for you, based on your question.

wilmington
reviews: 18
3. Re: Looking for a Bed & breakfast for me & mom

Almost ALL of the b and b's have a room with two beds, so pick your favorite and then check out the individual rooms. Some I can think of offhand are John F. Craig House, Windward House, Saltwood House, Beauclaire's, Albert Stevens Inn, LInda Lee, Bedford Inn, Summer Cottage Inn, in addition to the Queen Victoria. All have a website where you can see the individual rooms. The one in the back of the second floor of the Windward House is particularly spacious and beautiful, and is right on Jackson Street, across from the Mad Batter. You have to park off-site, though.

Atlantic City, New...
reviews: 10
4. Re: Looking for a Bed & breakfast for me & mom

Thanks everyone!!!! I appreciate it!

modernphoenixv2
5. Re: Looking for a Bed & breakfast for me & mom

Please let us know what you decided to do and how you and your mom enjoyed your Cape May respite. Being from South Jersey and living on the other side of the bridge from Cape May, I'm sure you know the area well. You're going to love it!

Ben Miller

New York, NY
reviews: 80
6. Re: Looking for a Bed & breakfast for me & mom

I've stayed in the rooms with two beds at the Albert Stevens Inn and the Mooring. Both of these b&b's are great - especially love the Albert Stevens Inn!

7. Re: Looking for a Bed & breakfast for me & mom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 18, 2012