We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kid Unfriendly

Which Cape May hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Connecticut
reviews: 2
Kid Unfriendly

We are about to head to Cape May with our 2 young children after hearing how nice it is to take kids. Well I wasn't really excited about traveling in this area in the first place, but now I'm really having my doubts after reading all these posts about how unfriendly places are towards children. I hope I change my opinion once I get there, but man this sounds like an old age town. Back to the caribean and cape cod next year.

Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
reviews: 3
21. Re: Kid Unfriendly

Karin it is not proper TA etiquette to resurect old threads

New Jersey
22. Re: Kid Unfriendly

Says you...who died a made you boss??

Loch Arbour, New...
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
reviews: 77
23. Re: Kid Unfriendly

Agree, it is much better to start a new thread than to go back over a year to comment on something. Shouldn't be done IMHO.

Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
reviews: 3
24. Re: Kid Unfriendly

As per new new Jersey constitution,he with the size 19 foot is appointed boss of the TA NJ fourm

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park
reviews: 87
25. Re: Kid Unfriendly

Best not to keep posting if you want an old thread to die, IMO. This one is now officially resurrected by TA standards.

26. Re: Kid Unfriendly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, November 22, 2013