We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ri Ra pub ???

Which Portsmouth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newburyport...
reviews: 6
Ri Ra pub ???

anyone been here yet, heard they just opened the other day? what is the TV situation , looking for a spot to have a small gathering of about a dozen or so people but day of Sox/Yankees game, let me know thoughts. thanks

Boston
reviews: 18
1. Re: Ri Ra pub ???

I just happened to see this question now, sorry it's late replying. I haven't been to this pub yet, but my sister & husband have & they absolutely love it here. Have you been yet? I guess they were trying to open it by St. Patrick's Day a few months ago. They're open now and are doing a booming business in Portsmouth from what we're hearing & seeing of it. The only thing that they don't like about it, is that it gets very loud when it's crowded, but that's about it, that's how it is everywhere though. During the week for lunch it's wonderful, it's on my agenda for this summer to get to too!

Here's a really good article about it, I can't wait to check this pub out too. There's one in Portland, Maine & Burlington, Vermont as well. Evidently they're popping up all around the country, I didn't realize that, hey may be they'll put one in Boston eventually, that would be a good one!

wirenh.com/Food/Food_-_general/it%27s_a_cele…

2. Re: Ri Ra pub ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:47 am, November 06, 2009