We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel choice

Which North Conway hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NY
reviews: 149
hotel choice

Hi, I'm only staying one night, but I'm fussy. I prefer newer especially in the bathroom. Does anyone on the board know which is the more modern or updated place? Holiday Inn Express or the Comfort Inn and Suites. MY first choice the residence inn is way too much , and the hampton won't let me book for less then 2 nights.

Thanks

Boston
reviews: 53
1. Re: hotel choice

Next door to the Hampton Inn is the Golden Gables, the rooms are excellent, ask for the new section.

I looked at the rates for the Resident Inn and they did not look much more expensive then the others.

NY
2. Re: hotel choice

For the night I'll be there it is 100 more.. It's not worth it for one night. Thanks for the info.

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
reviews: 3
3. Re: hotel choice

We stayed at the Residence Inn last week, and found it in excellent condition with a good breakfast and afternoon tea and cookies. Did you price out a studio room rather than a suite with fireplace, using AAA rates?

I agree, a hundred is a big difference in price, but the value is there.

NY
4. Re: hotel choice

Yes, I priced it all, and it's just not worth it to me for one night.

5. Re: hotel choice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 06, 2013