We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Shop in the Woods" North Conway

Which North Conway hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ansonia, CT
reviews: 120
"Shop in the Woods" North Conway

Keep coming across an old postcard on ebay from Shop in the Woods in North Conway, does anyone know where this used to be? Thanks!

Jackson, New...
Destination Expert
for New Hampshire, White Mountains
reviews: 23
1. Re: "Shop in the Woods" North Conway

Is this what you're looking for?

Little Shop In the Woods

24 Reporter Court, Conway, NH 03818

(603) 356-2242 ‎

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 134
2. Re: "Shop in the Woods" North Conway

I recall a small tourist/gift shop by that name on Rt 16 heading out of North Conway to Intervale. It was on the east side of the road near the Stonehurst Manor hotel. This was in the 50s.

I will check with my friends there when I return to NH next week. I know two people who can tell me exactly where it was.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
3. Re: "Shop in the Woods" North Conway

I posted a link on my FB page and asked my NC friends to comment. Here's the first reply, confirming my recollection.

"it is on the right hand side of 16, seems like less than a half mile past the hospital, just past Paul and Judy Burtis' place..."

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
4. Re: "Shop in the Woods" North Conway

"its now a cigar smoke shop."

Reply at FB from another local in NC.

5. Re: "Shop in the Woods" North Conway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, May 20, 2011