We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying out of MHT?

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Flying out of MHT?

Hi,

I could use some advice on flying out of the Manchester airport for Christmas. I live in Boston, but the deals are so much better if I don't fly out of Logan. It seems like MHT is easier to get to than the Providence airport, but I am not sure how to go about this - hopefully by train? I am a poor student so a cab is out... :)

Boston
reviews: 18
1. Re: Flying out of MHT?

You're in luck Amyk80,

Call this bus line for a schedule, make sure you hook up with them early enough to catch your flight out of Manchester...

Vermont Transit Lines @ 800 552-8737

They go right to Manchester Airport so you won't have to worry about a taxi or how to get there. They leave out of Boston too! Go to this site, to check out the schedule and fares....

http://www.vermonttransit.com/fares.html

Good luck, enjoy your flight home and YES flying out of Manchester beats Logan any day, any time you can get a flight there, you go for it!

ALSO...

The Vermont Transit Bus Line is right at South Station! Here's their direct # 617 526-1800....and this bus line definitely goes to Manchester Airport from Boston...