We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Rates to Manchester Airport

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chelmsford MA
Taxi Rates to Manchester Airport

Hi,

I'm flying out of manchester airport these friday evening. I'll be travelling from Chelmsford, MA to the airport. Can anyone tell me what would be the taxi rates, if I've to take one?

Also, are the parking lots secure in the airport, if I've to 've my car parked there for the weekend, when i'm away.

New Hampshire
reviews: 2
1. Re: Taxi Rates to Manchester Airport

I'm not really sure about taxi rates but I have parked in long term parking several times and have had no problems. Nothing is 100%, but I am already planning to leave it there come October when we catch a flight to Arizona. My father-in-law frequently goes on business trips and leaves his car there and has had absolutely no problems.

Antrim, New...
reviews: 13
2. Re: Taxi Rates to Manchester Airport

No problem leaving your car at Manchester Airport. I've done it many times and never had a problem. If you've never flown out of Manchester, you're going to love it. It is so easy and uncomplicated, especially compared with Logan. No traffic. No lines. Easy getting through security.

boston, ma
reviews: 8
3. Re: Taxi Rates to Manchester Airport

We have parked at the Manchester airport many times & never had a problem. Parking is sooooo easy & cheap too - was $8 a day last we parked. They have shuttles to bring you to your car also. I would just drive there. This airport is an absolute pleasure compared to logan, very easy to navigate.

Southern New...
reviews: 26
4. Re: Taxi Rates to Manchester Airport

Manchester Airport aka as MHT is a pleasure compared to Logan. Try it once and you will NEVER go to Logan again. There are close in covered lots and outer uncovered and prices are different. I have NEVER had a problem with either. Try MHT once and say goodbye to Logan.

5. Re: Taxi Rates to Manchester Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, September 02, 2009