We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do I sell a timeshare in Lincoln, NH?

Which Lincoln hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Watertown...
How do I sell a timeshare in Lincoln, NH?

Hi there all.

We own a 3 bedroom timeshare at InnSeason Resorts Pollard Brook and we're looking to sell. Does anyone have any experience is this area? What the best way to go about selling a timeshare like this? The week is at the end of September.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
reviews: 39
1. Re: How do I sell a timeshare in Lincoln, NH?

I would start by calling the timeshare.

Central Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
reviews: 131
2. Re: How do I sell a timeshare in Lincoln, NH?

There's an entire Trip Advisor Forum dedicated to timeshares and timeshare-related issues. If you scroll up this page to your original question, and look to the right and slightly below it, you'll see several links labeled "Beyond Destination Forums". The one labaled "TimesharesVacation Rentals" is usually already displayed, but if it isn't, click on the "See all" link and check the list until you find it. Clicking on that link will take you to the Timeshare Forum, where you'll find several discussions relating to selling your timeshahre. Trying to sell it directly here on Trip Advisor will likely result in your posting being removed for violating Trip Advisor forum guidelines against "soliciting or selling" on their site.

Jackson, New...
reviews: 88
3. Re: How do I sell a timeshare in Lincoln, NH?

I am a Realtor from North Conway. I would call Loon Mountain Real Estate Co.(603)745-8112 They handle the majority of the timeshares in that Valley. (I am not affiliated with them)

Tyngsboro...
reviews: 66
4. Re: How do I sell a timeshare in Lincoln, NH?

I agree about Loon Mountain Real Estate. Ask them what they can do for you. Don't expect to get too much money. Price it to sell and pray for an offer.

5. Re: How do I sell a timeshare in Lincoln, NH?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, October 15, 2014