We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exploring around Lost River Campgrounds

Which Lincoln hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
reviews: 2
Exploring around Lost River Campgrounds

Hi all. Coming up next weekend with my GF for 3 nights to celebrate my 30th bday. We are staying at Lost River and plan to hike Moosilauke one day. The rest of the time we just want to take in the the beautiful scenery and explore the area. I would love to get some fishing in in some secluded areas as well. Does anyone have any places that might be off the radar that are close by we could explore and find some peace and quiet, and of course beautiful scenery? If you do not want to post publicly please PM. We leave only foot prints and take only pics. And I would be happy to reciprocate with NE shore-based saltwater fishing information. Thanks in advance!

Rob

Boston...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Exploring around Lost River Campgrounds

bump

2. Re: Exploring around Lost River Campgrounds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, September 05, 2014