We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Woodwards, Beacon, Indian Head, Parker's Motel, which one...

Which Lincoln hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Woodwards, Beacon, Indian Head, Parker's Motel, which one...

Hiya friends! Planning a solo skiing trip to NH, and looking to stay in Lincoln. Of these mentioned, which is BEST, room and overall quality?

Any other suggestions?

Gracias!

USA
reviews: 2
1. Re: Woodwards, Beacon, Indian Head, Parker's Motel, which one...

I have only been to the Indian Head Resort and Parkers, so I will tell you about them.

We love Indian Head and try to stay there at least Once a year. Notchview room #206 is one of my favorites, nice view. My son and I love the outdoor hottub. Nothing beats it after a hard day skiing!! Especially in sub-freezing weather & snowing! Sometimes we get the meal plan for an extra $30.00, the foods pretty good. The rooms are clean, but older. They are maintained but don't expect a brand new room.

We stayed at Parkers last year. The hot tub is inside, which is OK, just not as much fun as an outdoor. The room was clean, but like Indianhead older and well maintained. The parking area is a bit restricted and there is no restaurant. But I will stay there again. Nice family.

Good luck on your choice!

2. Re: Woodwards, Beacon, Indian Head, Parker's Motel, which one...

Thanks Wander! Parkers was OK, and Indian Head seemed nice as well. I guess they're about the same room-wise, which is all I need after all day skiing!