We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fall Folliage - Oct 2013

Which Jackson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mount Vernon...
reviews: 82
Fall Folliage - Oct 2013

After dropping friends off in Burlington, Vt to catch a flight home, my husband and I are going to go east to Monpelier, St.Johnsbury, south to the Kancamagus Hwy and then up to Jackson for a night. I've been reading all the info on routes and small towns, so that's why I decided on Jackson. Really like staying in town so we can walk places. Price under $200. Any ideas?

Jackson, New...
Destination Expert
for New Hampshire, White Mountains
reviews: 23
1. Re: Fall Folliage - Oct 2013

Click on the "hotels" at the top of this page and it will give you a listing. You can then put in your dates and check price and availability. Many places in town are booked for peak season and trying to get one night may prove to be difficult. If you pick a place, we can give you some info about it and please check the reviews.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
reviews: 40
2. Re: Fall Folliage - Oct 2013

I got all excited. Thought you knew when it would peak. Jackson for one night is tough. Price is tougher. May want to look at NC which has more chains but even they might have a multi night stay requirement.

Jackson, New...
reviews: 88
3. Re: Fall Folliage - Oct 2013

Jackson is a great place to stop. You could contact the Chamber at JacksonNH.com they have a reservation service that will guide you through the different inns in town (there are tons). You should still be able to find a room. Try Whitney's Inn, Christmas Farm or The Eagle Mountain House.

4. Re: Fall Folliage - Oct 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, July 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Jackson