We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants??

Utah
reviews: 2
Restaurants??

Goint out tomorrow night for the Rodney Carrington show. I haven't been there fo about 4 years and was wondering where the best grub is. I remember that there was a steak house in the Rainbow that was pretty good. Any good new places? How about good seafood? (I don't expect Market Street in middle of the desert!)

Twin Falls, Idaho
Destination Expert
for Twin Falls
reviews: 45
1. Re: Restaurants??

Hey Wasatch, nothing new, same old thing. That steakhouse is still at the Rainbow and is still good (for Wendover!) There's a seafood buffet at Montego Bay on Friday nights. The food quality is pretty even among all the Peppermill properties, and it's OK, no great shakes but it's the middle of the desert, after all!!

Pug

Bountiful, Utah
2. Re: Restaurants??

I agree with Pug. I have really enjoyed the Friday Night Seafood Buffet at all of the Peppermill properties and the Rainbow Steakhouse is still the best.

3. Re: Restaurants??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 pm, October 08, 2009
Get answers to your questions about West Wendover