We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BEST Karaoke in Reno? Love to hear from Locals/Regulars

Which Reno hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Honolulu, HI
reviews: 3
BEST Karaoke in Reno? Love to hear from Locals/Regulars

Aloha from HAWAII - planning a short visit to Reno in April and am not a gambler, so looking for other types of FUN that can be had so thought of Karaoke, which is one of my fave hobbies! Does anyone know of places where they let you use your own CD+G discs? Looking at Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday nights, so if you are aware of places that have Karaoke on these nights, I would REALLY appreciate it - MAHALO!

San Jose
reviews: 32
1. Re: BEST Karaoke in Reno? Love to hear from Locals/Regulars

The one at Cal-Neva is a hoot. I am not sure of the nights though. I am not a local but go a few times a year to see my parents and brother.

Oregon
reviews: 19
2. Re: BEST Karaoke in Reno? Love to hear from Locals/Regulars

Have you Googled Reno karaoke?

Honolulu, HI
3. Re: BEST Karaoke in Reno? Love to hear from Locals/Regulars

Yes, googled, yelped, binged...but sometimes what you find on these search engines is "iffy", as in "fake" or not current, so I always check with TA members for (hopefully) credible and up-to-date info before I travel!

Honolulu, HI
4. Re: BEST Karaoke in Reno? Love to hear from Locals/Regulars

Can't find anything current about Karaoke at Cal-Neva, but will keep checking!

Buffalo, New York
reviews: 1
5. Re: BEST Karaoke in Reno? Love to hear from Locals/Regulars

I was at Cal-Neva the Friday after Thanksgiving, they were doing Karaoke and most of them were awesome! Not the lame songs you'd think either.....serious rock songs, like Ball Room Blitz!!

Honolulu, HI
6. Re: BEST Karaoke in Reno? Love to hear from Locals/Regulars

Thanks! Do you know when they have it, and times? Maybe I will just give them a call...

7. Re: BEST Karaoke in Reno? Love to hear from Locals/Regulars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, March 11, 2014