We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laughlin *HELP*

Which Laughlin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Derby, England...
reviews: 1
Laughlin *HELP*

ONLY 16 DAYS Left before we arrive in the USA and all we need now are this weeks winning Lottery Numbers to fund it all.

If you can see into the future please send me the UK winning numbers *Ha Ha Ha* Best wishes EVERYONE.

Laughlin, Nevada
reviews: 10
1. Re: Laughlin *HELP*

A man bursts into his house and yells, "Pack your bags, Honey, I just won the lottery!"

She says, "Oh, wonderful! Should I pack for the beach or for the mountains?"

He replies, "I don't care ... Just get the hell out!"

A blonde owned a small business that she was about to lose, so she went to the church and prayed: “God, if I don't win the lotto, I will lose my business.” She didn't win. So the next day she was about to lose her business and her car. She went to the church to pray: “God, if I don't win the lotto, I will lose my business and my car.” Still, she didn't win.

So the next day she was about to lose her business, her car and her house. She went to the church to pray: “God, if I don't win the lotto, I will loose my business, my car and my house.” Then suddenly the blonde was surrounded by a blinding white light, and she heard the booming voice of God declare, “Buy a ticket.”

2. Re: Laughlin *HELP*

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 am, August 18, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Laughlin
Recent Conversations