We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New WYNN Las Vegas FLASH website launched w/ new pictures...

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California
New WYNN Las Vegas FLASH website launched w/ new pictures...

www.wynnlasvegas.com

The Flash website is gorgeous as well as the pictures of the rooms.

I can't wait until my stay at the Wynn.

-andy

California
11. Re: New WYNN Las Vegas FLASH website launched w/ new pictures...

You have to click on Reservations on the menu bar or click on the Reserve button located within the description of each room.

-andy

Cleveland
12. Re: New WYNN Las Vegas FLASH website launched w/ new pictures...

that's an irritating site. everything looks good but it was impossible for me to scroll in any direction and it moves so slowly. like i've got 5 minutes to sit and watch. actually, i've got nothing better to do at the moment, but get to the point already. rooms do look great though.

Tacoma, Washington
reviews: 6
13. Re: New WYNN Las Vegas FLASH website launched w/ new pictures...

I think they need pictures of the pool and info on cabana rentals. I'd also like to see more info. on restaurants including menus.

I suppose all this will come once the Wynn opens.

I am disappointed that there is a daily usage fee for the spa and fitness center, I know this seems to be the normal policy in Vegas, however, most upscale hotels include this fee in the price of the room.

S-

europe
14. Re: New WYNN Las Vegas FLASH website launched w/ new pictures...

I think the site is made correct: the ones who will afford staying there normally have fast computers with no problem navigating the site. If you have an old computer you wont stay there anyway :-)

What I would be interested in is: "attractions" or something like that. What is to be seen if you dont stay there. I have heard of a waterfall etc. You cant find anything on that on the site.

California
15. Re: New WYNN Las Vegas FLASH website launched w/ new pictures...

I agree that at such a luxury hotel there should not be a need to charge an extra fee for the Spa and Fitness Center. But I do like that fact that only registered hotel guests are allowed to use these services simply because it helps with security as well as maintaining a certain level of quality. Charging a fee will also help with overcrowdedness. Only the Salon is open to the general public.

I think there is a definate strive by Wynn Las Vegas to be an exclusive place to stay and a place where class and a certain level of sophistication is to be maintained at all times. There are specific dress codes, rules, etc. for the Golf course, Spa and Fitness Center, etc. I think those that have the money to stay there will appreciate this idea. I would.

-andy

Taunton, United...
reviews: 31
16. Re: New WYNN Las Vegas FLASH website launched w/ new pictures...

Andy

Thanks for that info. about seeing the prices. I went in again and see that you have to actually put in a check out date before any prices appear. I guess they all like to make their websites unique! Not the easiest of websites to navigate, I agree, but impressive!

California
17. Re: New WYNN Las Vegas FLASH website launched w/ new pictures...

EastCoastBrit,

Glad everything worked out for you.

So did you end up booking the room? When? What room?

-andy

Taunton, United...
reviews: 31
18. Re: New WYNN Las Vegas FLASH website launched w/ new pictures...

Nah!

Just moochy nosing! I have a slight internet addiction at this point in my life!

LaLaLand
reviews: 2
19. Re: New WYNN Las Vegas FLASH website launched w/ new pictures...

What happened to Steve Wynn on top of the Hotel??

Did anyone else see him?

When I first logged on to his new website, it showed Steve Wynn giving an introductory speech and as the camera was fading away, it showed that he was actually giving the introduction from atop the hotel and the video was actually shot from a fading helicopter.

It was pretty cool but I didn't have speakers at the time.

Now I am on a different computer with speakers but no more video shot this time.

What happened?

California
20. Re: New WYNN Las Vegas FLASH website launched w/ new pictures...

Yeah. I noticed that they took it off soon after you posted that you couldn't hear the video.

Perhaps it was too big and took too long for the website to load.

I am sure that it will surface up somewhere online. Or to a TV near you.

The ad has been airing in the SF Bay Area quite often.

-andy