We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

expedia question

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
hbk81
expedia question

i am planing a huge trip to lv wirh at least 15 people in dec or jan to the IP i know its so early. The question is expedia has the prices up for the week when we wanna go . But when i call the IP or go on the website it is not up yet. does that happen and can i trust it.

ty

1. Re: expedia question

when do you plan on going. I got rates from phone and net for july already

hbk81
2. Re: expedia question

dec or jan

late dec my friend gets back from iraq so prob early jan

Wisconsin
3. Re: expedia question

The post says Dec or jan.

I highly reccomend booking flight and Hotel sepparate for better prices. If the Hotel rate goes down, you can cancel and rebook if booked sepparate. If you book a package you can not cancel or upgrade.

reviews: 10
4. Re: expedia question

I called their reservations line 1 800 634-6441 and was able to book a room for December. Rate for the newly remodeled rooms was $65 midweek $85 for Fri and Sat. Join the players club and you get 2 breakfast or lunch buffets, entry to the car collection. They now have a poker room and Monorail does stop at the IP Harrah's location.

Cape Town Central...
reviews: 19
5. Re: expedia question

with all the reviews on expedia, i will be somewhat hesitant to book through them at all.

read some posts somewhere on this forum and decide for yourself. i have also made reservations through them, but in future will do as most forum members suggest: deal directly with the hotel.

hbk81
6. Re: expedia question

when does the jan prices come out??

Galesburg, Illinois
7. Re: expedia question

I found that booking through my airline was cheaper than any of the other sites. It was only $39 a night for Bally's. With a group that big, the airlines will give discounts too.

Gloucester, MA
reviews: 3
8. Re: expedia question

I use Expedia quite often to include my tip this month. Never had any problem to include booking a trip for nine people last year to Vegas. Usually I do it about 3-4 months out. I think if it was 15 or more people I would call Harrahs and try for a group rate. In your case it sounds like IP has made their room allocations to Expedia and so the only place your going to find them is at their site.

reviews: 10
9. Re: expedia question

Why don't you call them and ask? Your original post said Dec or Jan. I asked about December. Now it's your turn to make a phone call. The forum should be used for advice. Not to have others do all the work for you.

ST LOUIS MO
10. Re: expedia question

Taco Mom,, where did you get a rate of $39.00 a night for Ballys?