We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping for shoes

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
Shopping for shoes

I will be visiting Las Vegas in a couple of months and am looking to find any stores that carry size 4 ladies shoes. My daughter is 17 but has size 4 shoes. Unfortunately in Canada that size comes in kids shoes only so not a great assortment and style for a 17 year old. If anyone can suggest any shops that carry size 4 stylish pumps or wedges.

Thanks Danusha

3 replies to this topic
Mission, Canada
reviews: 2
1. Re: Shopping for shoes

Check out Nordstrom's website, they have lots of styles in her size on there. I would also check out Macy's, it seems I buy at least one pair of shoes there every trip. Both are located in Fashion Show Mall. Maybe bring a tracing of her foot since for some of the styles they do recommend to go up a full size.

Edmonton, Canada
2. Re: Shopping for shoes

Thank you very much. I checked out the website. I am bringing my daughter with me to vegas so we are excited to do some shopping and she is excited to go to nordstrom now.

Danusha

Mission, Canada
reviews: 2
3. Re: Shopping for shoes

If you sign up on the mall's website I think you can pick up a discount booklet or something there. I signed up but totally forget every time to stop in and get it. They also have an Aerosoles store, but I don't know about their size ranges. Have a great time, I love shoe shopping!

Reply to: Shopping for shoes
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted